Welcome

Welcome to the Coombs family blog.

Thanks family and friends for your interest and support in our lives. We're really glad to be able to share it with you even though we are so far apart. 

Keep in touch.

Love Angela & Clayton

Friday, 13 February 2009

Another Jordan update

So out littlest man is almost 10 months old now. He continues to bring us so much joy and has at long last been sleeping better at night. Jordy took his first steps almost 2 months ago and has not looked back since. Although still a little wobbly, he's walking all over the place. Naturally, he's into everything - especially the things that we don't want him to be into! He's now calling me 'mama', Clayton 'dada' and is saying 'baba' when he waves goodbye.

It's been a while since I last took footage of Jordan and I realised that I hadn't captured any of him walking. Here's a little snippet I took tonight before he went to bed.

No comments: