Welcome

Welcome to the Coombs family blog.

Thanks family and friends for your interest and support in our lives. We're really glad to be able to share it with you even though we are so far apart. 

Keep in touch.

Love Angela & Clayton

Saturday, 6 September 2008

Thank you Lord!

Just a quick update...

Judah and Nathan LOVE pre-school. I had been dreading and feeling very overwhelmed at the prospect of having one boy in a morning class, and the other in the afternoon. I really had no idea how I was going to manage. Well, God answered our prayers, with a place opening up for Judah in the morning, only in a Pre-K class (that is essentially a 5-year-old pre-school class) that meets 5 mornings a week for 2.5 hours. What a relief to have both boys dropped off and picked up at the same time! To add to the blessing of our answered prayer, Judah gets to be in a more challenging class (as he is the youngest) and gets to enjoy a more structured class (which is perfectly suited to his personality). I was a little nervous for him, wanting him to have a positive first start - nervous that he had missed the first 3 days and didn't know any of the other children. His teacher reported that he did beautifully and fit right in. Nathan loved his class too and in fact, he cried about leaving!

Feeling more and more settled and set up. Loving Wheaton - it is truly a beautiful place. Clayton and I are still feeling very tired and physically stretched as Jordan's sleep cycle is still all over the place and he is not sleeping through again.

Thank you for your prayers.

No comments: