Welcome

Welcome to the Coombs family blog.

Thanks family and friends for your interest and support in our lives. We're really glad to be able to share it with you even though we are so far apart. 

Keep in touch.

Love Angela & Clayton

Sunday, 23 November 2008

Jordan at 7 months

Today Jordan started free standing for the first time. He had been doing it a lot, so I just had to pull out the camera to video it. I only managed to capture him standing once very briefly, but here it is. In other developments, yesterday he said his first word! No it wasn't 'mama' or 'dada', instead it was 'brother'. It happened directly after Judah affectionately said of Jordan, "I love my brother." To Clayton and Judah's shock, Jordan then responded, "bra-ba" (or something to that effect). When prompted to repeat this numerous times later, he did, and to his delight, continues to receive tremendous praise and encouragement from his cheer squad. While recording this footage, I tried to get him to say it again, but as you will see he's a little pre-occupied and makes an attempt of sorts.

No comments: